Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The 3 Day Diet

So, it's official - I quit my diet. Not gonna lie, I feel kinda like a loser. But, ya know, crazy diets like this don't work for people like me who have no will-power.

I did make it the whole fruit day and half the vegi day. And today, on what would've been fruit & vegi day, I ate way more fruits and vegetables then I normally would have.

It is really okay though cause I will just continue on in Zumba and try to cut back on Dr. Pepper and candy. Maybe I will actually get some results with exercise and moderation. :/

 I think that's the trick anyways.

4 comments:

  1. Well, if you feel like trying again you had me all convinced to do it! Let me know, I'm probably gonna try starting next Monday! It's sometimes better having a partner in crime... Or hunger in this case lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've done a lot of research over the past few months about weight loss. The reason that most people don't lose weight with diets is because it's temporary and they get discouraged with doing it. What people really need to do is a lifestyle change and not a temporary diet. Sugar is the main reason people gain weight, not fat. And sugars are in everything (breads, yogurts, etc). Also, I'm a big Diet Coke fan (or any diet soda for that matter). Just because it says "diet" doesn't mean it's ok to have. Diet sodas have a chemical in it that triggers the brain that it wants more sweets. I've notice since pretty much eliminating soda from my diet, I don't crave sweets as much anymore. And I'm becoming more of a master of disguising good foods in "bad" foods (ex: cauliflower in mac n cheese, spinach in smoothies, black beans in brownies). Anyway, good luck!! You look great, but it's always nice to be healthy! Those were just a few things I've learned. Thought I'd pass that along. - Adrienne

    ReplyDelete