Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 4: Meet my Parents

Say Hello to Becky, My Mom

Pepsi-aholic, Leonardo DiCaprios' biggest fan,  worlds fastest reader, Mammy to my kids, Karaoke-queen, treat-giver, bubble-bath extremest, fun, fun, fun, wholly devoted to family, the original party planner, always saying "I have this article from the paper for you", chocolate-milk connoisseur, Tacoma-girl to the heart, mom-to-all.   


This is Jim, My Dad

Ski-fanatic, ex-Army Ranger, Papa, fan of all things Apple, Texan, Cheeto-muncher, Scuba-Jim, lover of chick-flicks, taker of the grandkids to "the little store", Chef, endless hospitality, worker of two jobs my whole life, Dr. Pepper & Moose Tracks runs through his veins, would give you the shirt off his back.


Meet Carrie, my step-Mom


Gourmet mac & cheese maker, quilting queen, knowledge of every old movie ever made, Shelock Holmes zealot, nap-taker, bath-giver to the grandkids, Grammy, begins listening to Christmas music in September, theatre-lover, great listener. 



They say that children get their parents best & worst qualities. I hope so. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this post! They are so wonderful! I love them and im proud to call them my parents! What a nice way to compliment them. You always come up with such unique gifts, and this is one of my favorites! love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure did nail your parents, that is exactly who they are & much more.... Love them lots. So glad that they have taken Michael &myself in as family!

    ReplyDelete