Wednesday, May 23, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge

I found this 30 Day Blog Challenge on pinterest a while ago. I hope it will motivate me to continue updating on a regular basis.

Day 1. Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts:

My name is Isabelle Brennan. I am 25 years old, although most days I feel like I am still 18. I have been married to Jordan for 5 1/2 years. We have a 4 year old girl, 2 year old boy & a 6 week old girl. We live in downtown Puyallup with my parents and will hopefully be buying our first home by the end of the summer. When we do get into our own place I will be on cloud 9 decorating and DIYing! 

I am a full-time homemaker. I love staying home with my kids. I really enjoy naps, reading, watching movies, pinterest, sewing, painting, partying, skiing, some cooking & baking and I love to visit! 

This is the most recent picture of myself with my girlies. 
Don't mind me with no make-up and crazy hair. This blog is real.

1. I have worked at 6 different restaurants
2. I've been fired twice. Never from a restaurant.
3. I would choose a tasty drink over a yummy snack any day of the week.
4. I am paranoid that someone is going to steal my kids' names. Seriously.
5. Jordan & I only dated for less than 2 months before we got engaged.
6. I minored in Family & Consumer Science aka Home Economics.
7. I am a huge advocate for natural birth.
8. I am a 1/4 Mexican.
9. I am not a perfectionist. (Perfection is the enemy of Completion).
10. My favorite subject in history is WWII & The Holocaust.
11. I was born in Germany.
12. I've been trying to finish reading Les Miserables for about, oh, 10 months. 
13. If I had to classify my political views I would say I am a liberal Republican. 
14. I love watching Jeopardy.
15. My middle name is Angela.



Come back tomorrow for Day 2. The meaning behind my blog name. 


3 comments:

  1. love this post! i miss you and your kiddies already! You are an amazing mom, Beyonce ain't got nothing on your kids names and their meanings!!! ;) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike told me about your blog. Just got my iPad back from David so I will try to stay up with all your blogging. Great entro. By the way you look lovely, best looking mom I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I just started blogging today :) and I need to know how to link something into your text. Like where it says 30 day blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete