Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 17: Something I am looking forward to....

I can't wait for Labor Day weekend!


Both my sisters will be in town, and we are going up to the Packwood Flea Market so I can sell my painted furniture that I've been working on. 

If you've never heard of Packwood before, it is this tiny town that turns into the largest flea market/swap meet in the state during Memorial and Labor day weekends.
Oh, the treasures you can find! 

I am really nervous that I won't sell anything, but I also have huge dreams of selling out! 
Ha! It could happen... 

It's my first time ever selling somewhere and I am really anxious about people looking at my stuff and judging whether they like it or not, while I am right there. : /

Kinda silly, I know.

But I've decided on all the colors/styles of the pieces based on what I would like in my house, so if I don't sell anything then at least my house will be fully furnished. 

I'm okay with that.

Did I mention both my sisters will be in town!!!! I am pretty dang excited!!

6 comments:

  1. How fun! You will totally sell stuff, you do such a good job! :) Good luck! Maybe we will come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh sooo fun! Ok, I need to find out where this is. I wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh sooo fun! Ok, I need to find out where this is. I wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh sooo fun! Ok, I need to find out where this is. I wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna come to! what day will Laura and Rachel get there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I would love all of you guys to come and see us!!

    ReplyDelete