Friday, August 17, 2012

20-something before the end of my 20's

I am so jumping on the 30 before 30 bandwagon... only I could only come up with 20ish.

*Note: I reserve the right to add to my list whenever I want and to not think of a new clever name. 

I don't feel any anxiety (yet) about turning 30 (it's still so young!!) and I still have quite a while, but I figure it's a good reason to set and reach some goals.

So here is my list:

1. ATTEND THE RIO DE JANEIRO OLYMPICS GAMES
2. VISIT EUROPE
3. LEARN TO DO A CART WHEEL
4. FINISH A QUILT
5. EAT FOOD FROM MY OWN GARDEN
6. CAMP OUT IN MY OWN EUROVAN
7. HAVE LASIK SURGERY
8. GO TO DISNEYLAND
9. DO MORE GENEALOGY
10. LEARN TO PLAY THE PIANO
11. LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE
12. HIKE MT. RAINER
13. PLAY IN A WARM OCEAN WITH MY KIDS
14. DECORATE MY OWN HOME
15. BECOME A COUPON QUEEN
16. TAKE A BIKRAM YOGA CLASS
17. RUN A MARATHON
18. SPLURGE ON A FULL SPA DAY (THE WORKS)
19. START THAT NOVEL
20. SEE A SHOW ON BROADWAY IN NEW YORK
21. RIDE ON A HELICOPTER
22. RIDE ON A HOTAIR BALLOON
23. YWR
24. ATTEND ZOOBILEE
25. BE ON DAVE RAMSEY BABY STEP #4 BY 30TH B-DAY
26. HAVE A MICRO-FARM WITH ANIMALS
27. OVERCOME MY TEMPER
28. READ 100 BOOKS IN 2013
29. Become a Master Gardner (WSU)


2 comments:

  1. Awesome...I might have to do this, but with like one goal. I'm thinking the full day spa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to shoot for 40 before 40, but I'll have to be conservative since my 40th is November 23rd!! Ahh!!

    ReplyDelete