Friday, August 10, 2012

Happiness for $4

If you ever want to make your kids really happy and entertain them for 2 whole days, just buy them some face-paint.


At Fred Meyer, D. saw some face paint crayon things. She wanted them and I told her no.
She wouldn't stop talking about them, so Jordan gave her some chores to do and then we went and picked them up for her.


D. became a butterfly.
P. became a tiger.

Then D. took her turn on me and Jordan.
Jordan, obviously, is a clown.

And me, well, she was in the middle of making me into a cat when she said 
"I don't know how to do a cat, so you'll be an old man with whiskers and a box on his head."
Okay.

$4, can't beat it.



2 comments:

  1. how fun. I saw those today at Joann Fabrics and thought about buying them until I remembered that Kamiya ate the last set of face paint crayons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that is so funny. A cat would be tricky for sure! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete