Saturday, June 30, 2012

Let them be little for goodness sakes!!!

You want to know what makes me crazy? Let me tell you! 

I get really annoyed when people dress their young children like teenagers or adults. 

 


Children are not miniature sized adults.
They are not dress up dolls or toys.
They are not here for you to be amused with how "cute" they look.

Parents who want their children to be an extension of themselves and feel that their kids should dress in the same "fashion" as they do are ridiculous. 


Is there any logical reason why children should be "stylish" or "fashionable"?

They are children. Kids, for heavens sake.

Don't force them to grow up.

Believe me, when they are like 11 years old and are interested in things that 17 year olds should be interested in, you will regret that you encouraged them to grow up so fast. 

Let them dress themselves in mismatched crazy outfits. 

Give them a pair of Oshkosh overalls and leave them alone.

Okay, I'm done now. Thanks for listening. 

1 comment:

  1. haha oh you! Some of those outfits are so cute! and your right I wouldnt mind if they came in my size, plus its fun to see them on little kiddos. I understand what you mean, but sometimes getting a little baby or toddler all dressed up and cute makes me smile and im ok with that. ;) I love reading your blog.... keep posting girl!

    ReplyDelete