Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 9: Meet Rachel Haagen

This is Rachel Haagen 

You have to call her by her full name around these parts since my sisters name is also Rachel. 
When D. calls her Rachel Haagen it's real cute!

She is my oldest friend.
 I've known her since 3rd grade at Mann Elementary school.

Rachel is a twin. 
She loves animals. 
She has an awesome boy friend. 
She is just about the funnest person I know. 
She is one of the smartest too. 
She has a great vocabulary. 
She has a cabin in the woods.
Her old house was haunted. Really.
She can rap Ghetto Cowboy better then anyone. 
She loves diet coke and carmel macchiatos. 
She is beautiful. 
She loves Dawson's Creek and Paris Hilton. 
She's always up for an adventure.  


Almost all of my fond memories from growing up include her. 
I love her a ton. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! Oh my goodness, these pictures are so fun! Rachel is so great, love her, and love you!!

    ReplyDelete