Sunday, June 3, 2012

Facts

The kids and I left for California yesterday. 

We will be there for 2weeks visiting my sister who is due to have her first baby any day! 

I drove 12 of the 15 hours it took us to get to The Bay area.

The moon was so bright last night. It was like a spotlight.

There's almost nothing as beautiful as a full moon when you're hight in the mountains. 

As long as there are songs to sing along with on the radio I can drive for hours. 

Tropical Skittles and Dr. Pepper help a lot too. 

It doesn't matter how many times I have to stop for gas in Oregon, I always forget that they pump it for you. 

There is almost nothing worst then your child having night terrors except when it's the middle of the night, in the middle of no where and there is no where to stop and try to sooth him. 

I am always amazed at the beauty of the sunrise. 

Southern Oregon/Northern California have more Christian radio stations then anywhere in the country.  


The last one is not a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment