Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 14: a photo I love

I found this picture at my Nanny's house, she didn't know who they are except that they are from my Papa's side of the family.



I love this picture.
I love to wonder who they are. 
They worked hard. 
They are simple kind of people. 
They are worn out. & kinda dirty.  
But they are happy.

I am drawn to them. 

I love the composition. I love black & white.
I think I will hang it in my house. 
When I get a house.

Is it weird to hang a picture of strangers on the wall?

3 comments:

  1. na... thats not weird, they are family. Now if you hang that picture of our relatives that look like moneys... then that would be weird. :) oh by the way I love this picture too. When you and Jordan get your homestead this will be you two when you're old ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pretty sure Laura meant our relatives that look like monkeys :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Laura and I love this picture too :) I'd hang it up!

    ReplyDelete